With the signature collection braiser, the cook employs both wet and dry heats to break down tough cuts of meat and tenderize fresh vegetables. The pan’s flat base allows for more than braising, including techniques like poaching, searing, roasting, stir-frying and browning. The signature collection braiser also features a low profile that makes it a convenient serving solution for crowded tables and buffet-style settings. From rich risottos and spicy curry to jasmine rice for stir-fry, every le Creuset braiser is well-suited for preparing a wide range of main courses and side dishes that require careful moisture control.
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le Creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500f
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking