Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
Beginner compound microscope provides with high magnification for educational purpose.
This beginner microscope kit, forward-facing rotating turret with 100x, 400x and 1200x magnifications refined stereo science scientific instrument toy set, is quite sturdy for a starter kit. This magnification set actually allows children to see quite a bit. Absolutely an ideal gift to arouse children’ s interest to explore the nature.
Please do not look down at the eyepiece with LED light on when there’s nothing on the stage.
What’s in the box?
(1) plastic container
(6) blank labels
(5) specimens of glass
(2) collecting bottles
- Babrit educational microscope kit encourages scientific exploration and discovery, introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications, 100X, 400x, and 1200x Magnification
- Fun educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens
- Monocular viewing head with LED; comes with multi-piece accessory kit
- Requires 2 AA batteries (Not included)